An individual entrepreneur or a commercial organization registered on the territory of the municipality within whose boundaries the SEZ is located — i.e. the city of Perm or the Perm Municipal District of the Perm Territory — may become a resident of the SEZ.
The company must be engaged in industrial production or logistics activities.
There are 3 steps to becoming a resident:
- Step #1: applying for resident status to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Perm Krai;
- Step #2: consideration of the application at the Expert Council of the SEZ;
- Step #3: the signing of the agreement on the implementation of activities;
Set of documents to be submitted to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Perm Krai:
- A cover letter to the application;
- Appendix to the application: Resident's Roadmap;
- Appendix to the application: Performance indicators;
- Business plan;
- Questionnaire of a potential resident;
Before you start preparing the documentation, we recommend that you talk to a representative of the Managing Company SEZ «Perm» to get acquainted with the project and clarify all the details.